Connect with us

entertainment

“Tyson Fury Vows Brutal Knockout Over Joshua, Claims ‘He Has No Chin’ Ahead Of Mega Fight”.

Published

on

Tyson Fury has launched another verbal attack on Anthony Joshua ahead of their highly anticipated heavyweight clash, claiming he will stop the British-Nigerian boxer because “he does not have a chin.”....KINDLY READ THE FULL STORY HERE▶

The two former world champions agreed terms last month for what is widely regarded as one of British boxing’s biggest rivalries, with the bout expected to take place in October or November. Wembley Stadium is currently the leading venue under consideration.

Speaking to FurociTV, Fury insisted that Joshua would struggle with both the pressure and power he plans to bring into the ring.

“I’ll knock him out for sure. He will not be able to survive against me. He does not have any chin, and I will bang him on it because I am quicker than him and I am a better boxer,” Fury said.

He also referenced Daniel Dubois’ recent fights as evidence that Joshua’s durability is not as strong as many believe. Fury claimed Joshua was the only fighter among Dubois’ last five opponents to be dropped multiple times.

“Daniel Dubois’ last five fights have been Usyk, ‘Big Baby’ Miller, Hrgovic, Joshua and Wardley… and the only one who went down multiple times was Joshua,” Fury said.

He added: “He hit Usyk with everything and he did not go over. Wardley the same. Miller was under pressure the whole time. Hrgovic too. The only one who got knocked out and knocked down was Joshua. I will put him back where he belongs.”

Fury returned to the ring in April after reversing his retirement, earning a points win over Arslanbek Makhmudov at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, where he also publicly called out Joshua.

Joshua, however, still has a final tune-up fight before the Fury showdown is confirmed. The former heavyweight champion is set to face Kristian Prenga in Riyadh on July 25, a bout expected to be his last before the mega-fight.

Promoter Eddie Hearn has cautioned against underestimating Prenga, noting that Joshua must fully reset mentally after recent career developments.

Prenga himself has dismissed talk that the Fury fight is already guaranteed, insisting he intends to cause an upset.

“Everybody is talking about Joshua versus Fury as if this fight is a formality… One punch changes everything,” he said.

He added that he is not fighting for money or publicity, but for a career-defining victory.

Advertisement

entertainment

Both Of Us Cheated – MC Fish Finally Opens Up On Crash Of Marriage To Anita Joseph.

Published

on

The lawmaker representing Surulere Constituency I in the Lagos State House of Assembly, Desmond Elliot, has rejected the outcome of the All Progressives Congress (APC) primary election held in the constituency.....KINDLY READ THE FULL STORY HERE▶

Elliot said he would be challenging the result, alleging that the exercise was characterised by violence, intimidation, and the disenfranchisement of his supporters.

reports that Elliot lost the APC ticket to Barakat Odunuga-Bakare, who secured 11,385 votes, while the Nollywood actor-turned-politician polled 270 votes across the constituency’s wards. Odunuga-Bakare was reportedly backed by the Chief of Staff to President Bola Tinubu, Femi Gbajabiamila.

Speaking after the primary, Elliot clarified that he did not withdraw from the race. He explained that he only instructed his agents and supporters to step back from the voting process due to alleged irregularities.

He said, “The only person who can ask me to step down is the party. If the party says Desmond go down, that is when I will step down because I’m a party person.

“But the party has also, in its magnanimity, given us an opportunity to appeal.

“We are appealing, and as I say, it is not a do-or-die affair. I’m here to serve the people.

“So, I’m not going to say any more than this, other than the fact that we are not accepting this process. I am not withdrawing.

“What I said was that I was withdrawing my agents from participating in the voting process. But we are definitely appealing.”

Elliot Alleges Violence And Intimidation

The lawmaker also alleged that his supporters were attacked during the exercise, claiming he has video evidence to support his allegations.

He said, “Nobody was killed, but a lot of people were really maimed. There are videos of people going to the hospital.

“This is just primaries, it is not a do-or-die affair. In different wards, people are being intimidated. I have been talking about intimidation for a long time.

“If you know you have done well for the people, why are you now worried? You have the machinery of the structure with you.

“Why don’t you just go to the field?”

Elliot further claimed that many of his supporters were prevented from entering the venue of the primary election.

He added that accreditation was allegedly rushed, leaving several of his supporters stranded outside before voting commenced.

He also questioned claims that some accreditation cards were fake, arguing that proper verification should have been carried out before any disqualification.

Continue Reading

entertainment

MC Fish Claims He Caught His Ex-Wife Cheating Amid Frank Edoho Marriage Controversy [VIDEO].

Published

on

Popular Nigerian hypeman, Real MC Fish, has alleged that his ex-wife, actress Anita Joseph, was involved in extramarital relationships with several prominent men in society.....KINDLY READ THE FULL STORY HERE▶

MC Fish made the claims on Wednesday while reacting to the ongoing marital controversy involving Nigerian media personality Frank Edoho.

It would be recalled that Frank Edoho accused his wife, Sandra Edoho, of infidelity involving singer Chike, while Sandra also countered with allegations that Frank cheated on her with multiple women. Both parties have reportedly presented claims supporting their respective positions.

Reacting to the situation, MC Fish advised men not to tolerate infidelity in marriage, saying his own experience influenced his opinion. He stated that he ended his marriage with Anita Joseph after allegedly discovering repeated acts of cheating involving multiple individuals.

According to him, “The news that’s spreading is that Frank Edoho and Mrs Sandra Edoho are in an entanglement with a singer. First of all, as someone who has first-hand experience on this issue, cheating in marriage… both parties are wrong, but one party is more wrong.

“There’s no direct solution to a woman who has left her marriage to cheat on you consistently. My advice to my fellow men is if you notice changes in your woman’s behaviour, sit her down and talk before going into investigations.

“For those thinking I don’t have the right to speak, I do. I’ve experienced cheating in marriage. Both parties cheated, and I’m not denying that. I had to leave the marriage because I didn’t want public embarrassment. I left in July 2025, and she later made it public in December. I’ve moved on.”

Continue Reading

entertainment

Tiwa Savage Opens Up: “I Miss Running To Don Jazzy’s Room To Cry”.

Published

on

Nigerian singer Tiwa Savage has revealed that she only fully understood the importance of a record label to an artist’s mental health after leaving Mavin Records.....KINDLY READ THE FULL STORY HERE▶

The singer, who joined Mavin Records in 2012 and exited in 2019 before signing with Universal Music Group, said she still considers Mavin family despite her departure.

Speaking on the Afrobeats Intelligence podcast with Joey Akan, Tiwa Savage explained that the kind of support system an artist has within a label can significantly affect their emotional wellbeing.

She recalled her time at Mavin Records, saying she often turned to label boss Don Jazzy and other artistes during difficult moments, especially when facing online controversies.

According to her, she would sometimes break down emotionally and find comfort within the label environment, which felt like a family setting.

However, she noted that her experience with an international label has been different, as such personal support systems are not as available.

She stressed the need for artists to carefully consider whether a record label genuinely cares about their wellbeing or simply views them as business assets.

Tiwa Savage said, “Who you signed to is very important and I didn’t appreciate it until after I left Mavin. Whenever there’s a controversy online I’d run to Don Jazzy’s room, sit on the floor or bed with other Mavin acts and we would talk about it. I would cry if I had to cry and we would get through it.

“But being with a [foreign] label, they don’t really care about your personal stuff. So, I can’t really go to the Empire office and cry. I miss that part.”

Continue Reading

Trending

Copyright © 2023 NIVONEWS