Connect with us

latest

“You Will Be Hunted Down” – US Politician Sends Strong Message To Terror Groups In Nigeria.

Published

on

United States Congressman Riley Moore has issued a stern warning to terrorist groups targeting Christians in Nigeria, saying they will face consequences for their actions.....KINDLY READ THE FULL STORY HERE▶

Speaking during an interview on NewsNation with anchor Anna Kooiman on Sunday, Moore said the insurgents should not underestimate the resolve of the United States.

He warned them not to “test” former US President Donald Trump’s commitment to protecting Christians in Nigeria.

Moore referenced a recent military operation in which Abu-Bilal al-Minuki, described as the second-in-command of ISIS globally, was reportedly killed in a joint Nigerian-American strike.

The Republican lawmaker, who serves on the House Appropriations Committee, also spoke on the wider issue of religious persecution in parts of north-eastern Nigeria.

In a post on his X account, Moore said Trump is “laser focused” on defending Christians facing violence from extremist groups, adding that those responsible would be tracked and brought to justice.

He described the strike on al-Minuki as a clear message to terrorist groups that attacks on civilians would not go unpunished.

Moore also noted that US engagement with Nigeria on security matters had increased after Trump designated the country a “nation of particular concern” in October last year.

He further stated that Trump had personally instructed him to look into the situation, underscoring the administration’s attention to the issue.

Advertisement

latest

End Of An Era: Dani Carvajal Set To Quit Real Madrid.

Published

on

Real Madrid have confirmed that captain Dani Carvajal will leave the club at the end of the season when his contract expires, ending a remarkable 24-year association with the Spanish giants.....KINDLY READ THE FULL STORY HERE▶

Carvajal, 34, who joined the club’s academy in 2002, departs as one of Real Madrid’s most decorated players after a career that spanned both youth and senior football.

In an official statement, the club announced: “Real Madrid has reached an agreement with our captain Dani Carvajal to end his wonderful journey as a player of our club at the end of this season.”

The statement further described him as one of the greatest legends in the history of both the club and world football, expressing deep appreciation for his contributions.

Carvajal spent a decade in the youth system before returning from Bayer Leverkusen in 2013 to establish himself in the first team. Over 13 senior seasons, he made 450 appearances, scoring 14 goals and providing 65 assists.

During his time at the club, he won 27 major trophies, including six UEFA Champions League titles, six Club World Cups, five UEFA Super Cups, four La Liga titles, two Copa del Rey trophies, and four Spanish Super Cups, placing him among the most successful players in football history.

Individually, Carvajal earned recognition late in his career, featuring in the FIFPro World XI in 2024 and being named in the FIFA FIFPro Men’s World XI the same year. He also played a decisive role in the 2024 Champions League final, where he scored and was named Player of the Match.

On the international stage, he made 51 appearances for Spain, winning UEFA Euro 2024 and the UEFA Nations League in 2025.

Real Madrid president Florentino Pérez paid tribute to the defender, describing him as a symbol of the club’s values and academy, and one of the enduring figures in Real Madrid’s modern history.

The club is expected to honour Carvajal with a farewell ceremony at the Santiago Bernabéu during Saturday’s final league match.

Continue Reading

latest

TECNO SPARK 50 Launches With Powerful Upgrade For Everyday Users.

Published

on

Life today moves at a rapid pace. From responding to work messages and attending online classes to streaming videos, creating content, taking photos, and navigating busy schedules, smartphones are expected to do more than ever before. The new TECNO SPARK 50 is designed to meet those demands.....KINDLY READ THE FULL STORY HERE▶

Officially unveiled by TECNO, the SPARK 50 combines long-lasting battery life, immersive entertainment, dependable durability, and stylish performance in a device built for users constantly on the move. Priced at an RRP of ₦174,700, it offers a range of premium everyday features tailored for modern digital lifestyles at an affordable cost.

At its core, the SPARK 50 is powered by a massive 6700mAh battery, built to support long hours of heavy usage. Whether streaming, gaming, working online, or staying active on social media, the device is engineered to deliver reliable all-day performance.

It also features reverse charging, allowing users to power other compatible devices directly from their phone—adding extra convenience when needed.

For display performance, the smartphone comes with a 120Hz high refresh rate screen, offering smoother scrolling, more responsive gaming, and fluid video playback. This enhances everything from casual browsing to entertainment experiences.

On the photography side, the 50MP AI-powered camera captures detailed, vibrant, and social-media-ready images. It is designed for users who enjoy taking portraits, lifestyle shots, food photos, and short videos with ease.

The device also includes IP64-rated dust and water resistance, offering added protection against splashes and everyday exposure, making it more durable for daily use in different environments.

Overall, the SPARK 50 is built to serve a wide range of users, including students, professionals, creators, and entrepreneurs who depend heavily on their smartphones throughout the day.

With this release, TECNO continues to focus on practical innovation by combining power, performance, durability, and style into one affordable package.

TECNO SPARK 50 is now available nationwide at TECNO exclusive stores and authorized retailers.

Continue Reading

latest

Rooney Calls Salah ‘Selfish’, Says Liverpool Should Drop Forward After Slot Criticism.

Published

on

Former England captain Wayne Rooney has criticised Mohamed Salah, describing the Liverpool forward as “selfish” and suggesting he should be left out of the club’s final game of the season following his public remarks about manager Arne Slot.....KINDLY READ THE FULL STORY HERE▶

Salah sparked discussion after Liverpool’s 4-2 loss to Aston Villa, where he insisted the club should return to the “heavy metal” style of football associated with former manager Jürgen Klopp. He argued that this identity should remain non-negotiable and that every new player must adapt to it.

The comments were widely interpreted as a subtle critique of Slot’s tactical approach, a view Rooney strongly rejected.

Rooney Questions Timing And Intent

Rooney said it was disappointing to hear Salah make such comments at this stage of his Liverpool career, arguing that it undermined the manager.

He added that Salah had gone beyond acceptable limits by publicly questioning Slot’s methods and suggested the remarks could damage unity within the squad.

“Drop Him For The Final Game” — Rooney

Rooney went further, stating that if he were in charge, Salah would not feature in Liverpool’s final match of the season against Brentford. He claimed the forward’s comments effectively questioned trust in the manager and disrupted the team environment.

He also suggested that Salah may no longer be suited to the high-intensity style he was advocating, arguing that such a system requires physical demands that may no longer match his current attributes.

Comparison To Ferguson Fallout

Rooney drew parallels with his own past disagreement with former Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson, recalling how he was left out of a match following their fallout.

He used the example to explain why managers sometimes take disciplinary decisions, even in high-profile situations.

Mixed Legacy As Exit Approaches

Salah is set to leave Liverpool at the end of the season after scoring 257 goals and winning six major trophies, including a Premier League title in Slot’s first campaign.

Rooney, however, said the recent controversy risks overshadowing what should have been a celebratory farewell for one of the Premier League’s greatest forwards, arguing that respect for the manager should have been maintained until the end of the season.

Continue Reading

Trending

Copyright © 2023 NIVONEWS